Chai tea and vermouth really help the whiskey shine.
- 2 oz Stranahan's® Blue Peak
- 1 oz Chai-infused sweet vermouth
- 0.25 dashes Maraschino liqueur
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Pour whiskey, chai-infused vermouth, maraschino liqueur and bitters into a shaker.
- Add ice and stir gently.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a grapefruit twist.
This recipe is made with
Stranahan's® Blue PeakAmerican Single Malt, Solera finished to create flavors of butterscotch, brown sugar, and notes of toasted oak.