Tequila & Mezcal
There are over 200 different types of agave growing in the Americas, the majority of which are in Mexico.
However, by law, only Tequilana Weber Blue Agave grown in specific regions of Mexico can be used to make tequila. Tequila can also only be made by certified distilleries.
Mezcal, tequila’s cousin, can be made from about 30 different types of agave. However, Espadín is the preferred agave used in mezcal production. Mezcal is not a tequila, but tequila is technically a type of mezcal.
JOSE CUERVO® ESPECIAL®
About Jose Cuervo® Especial®
The undisputed tequila leader in the world, in both volume and value. These tequilas are made using blue agave from the family estate in Jalisco, Mexico and are available in Gold and Silver varieties. Especial® Silver is produced with agave harvested from the highland estates of Jalisco for smooth, crisp, clean tequila. Especial® Gold is a blend of younger tequilas. In history and today, Jose Cuervo® Especial® is the popular choice for crafting any Margarita, frozen or on the rocks. (40% ABV – 80 proof)
- Jose Cuervo® Especial® Silver
- Made with blue agave harvested from the highlands estates of Jalisco, Mexico. From their rich volcanic soil, the highest quality blue agave is transformed into a tequila that is clean, crisp, and smooth.
- Jose Cuervo® Especial® Gold
- Unaged blend of younger tequilas. Slightly sweet and subtle with a mild agave flavor, plus a hint of oak and vanilla.
JOSE CUERVO® TRADICIONAL®
About Jose Cuervo® Tradicional®
The original tequila! Jose Cuervo® Tradicional® is produced using the same traditional methods originated by Jose Antonio de Cuervo over 200 years ago. Small-batch and crafted with agave from the family estate, Tradicional® celebrates a centuries-old family tradition. The 100% blue agave tequilas are award-winning and renowned as a quality yet affordable, classic expression of Cuervo tequila artistry. Available in Silver, Reposado, Añejo and Cristalino varieties. (40% ABV – 80 proof)
- Jose Cuervo® Tradicional® Plata
- Herbaceous blue agave, subtle citrus notes on the nose. Flavor is balanced, sweet and spicy with a refreshing and sweet finish.
- Jose Cuervo® Tradicional® Reposado
- Light straw hue from maturing in oak barrels. A smooth, subtle complexity with cooked agave and stewed tropical fruits backed by lingering notes of vanilla, clove, cinnamon, and toffee. A warm, spicy finish.
- Jose Cuervo® Tradicional® Añejo
- Primary notes of cooked agave, vanilla, hazelnuts, toffee and baking spice with secondary notes of tropical fruit. American oak adds notes of vanilla & nuts; while finishing in Irish whiskey barrels adds complex spice notes and mellow smoothness.
- Jose Cuervo® Tradicional® Cristalino
- Pure notes of agave, tropical fruit with subtle hints of oak on the nose. Its flavor is of agave, quince, melon, and mango backed by smooth secondary notes of vanilla and spice, before a long and pure finish.
RESERVA DE LA FAMILIA®
About Reserva De La Familia®
The Cuervo family’s prized 100% blue agave tequilas drawn from the family’s private reserve and crafted in limited quantities. The most exclusive tequila in the world was first introduced in 1995 to commemorate the Cuervo family’s 200-year tequila legacy. The brand showcases the exclusive spirits previously shared only with close friends. Available in Platino, Reposado and Extra-Añejo, the superb spirits are multiple award winners. (40% ABV – 80 proof)
- Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia Platino
- A unique, sweet and spicy palate with notes of melon, honey and hay.
- Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia Reposado
- An aroma of pepper, cooked agave and a flavor of tropical fruit, clove and vanilla.
- Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia Extra Añejo
- Hand-selected from the Cuervo family’s private collection. Its complexity, rich bouquet and ultra-smooth taste result from blending tequilas aged in a combination of small, new American and French oak barrels charred at different levels. Aroma: Oak, almonds, apples, olives and cinnamon. Flavor: Rich oak, toasted almonds, vanilla and cinnamon.
The Perfect Serve
Serve 1.5 parts Reserve de la Familia Extra Añejo in a fluted glass to allow the complex flavors and aromas to be fully appreciated.
About 1800® Tequila
Best-selling 100% agave, super-premium tequila. 1800® follows the original formula created in the year 1800 and is made from blue agave handpicked in Jalisco, Mexico’s highlands. The 1800® brand boasts Silver, Coconut, Reposado, Añejo, Milenio and Cristalino varieties. This range allows tequila novices and connoisseurs to experience the double-distilled cleanness of silver and nuanced aged tequilas. 1800® bottles, reminiscent of ancient Mayan stone pyramids, are iconic. (40% ABV – 80 proof)
- 1800 Silver
- This 100% agave tequila is a special selection of white tequilas blended together for added complexity and character. Smooth, clean and balanced with sweet prune and roasted pepper flavor. Soft, sweet, floral, fruit, spice, black peppercorns, and agave flavor.
- 1800 Reposado
- Matured in American and French oak barrels; rich notes of buttery caramel, mild spices, and a touch of smokiness.
- 1800 Añejo
- Aged in new French and American oak barrels; its oaky vanilla aroma complements its nutty flavor with hints of toffee.
- 1800 Coconut
- 100% blue agave silver tequila triple-distilled for the purest and smoothest taste, infused with natural coconut flavor. Smooth and medium-bodied flavor with notes of coconut.
- 1800 Cristalino
- Ultra-premium añejo claro (clear) tequila finished in port wine casks. Aged in American and French oak barrels for at least 14 months and meticulously filtered to crystal clear clarity and smooth drinkability. Luxuriously smooth with nutty touches and a hint of citrus.
- 1800 Milenio
- The extra-aged tequila is matured for a short period in French oak Cognac barrels creating a balanced, soft, and unique flavor with notes of vanilla, red fruit and cinnamon.
About Maestro Dobel®
Maestro Dobel ultra-premium tequila is an innovative brand with a distinguished product range. It introduced the world’s first smoked tequila and first Cristalino — clear, multi-aged tequila. Dobel® tequila is made from 100% blue agave sourced from a single estate and crafted in the volcanic lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Its founder, an 11th generation tequila producer, oversees every step of its production. Dobel boasts Diamante, Silver, Reposado, Añejo, Humito, and Dobel 50 varieties. (40% ABV – 80 proof)
- Dobel Silver
- Imparts complex aromas and sweet, caramel, honey, maple, nutty flavors with notes of vanilla.
- Dobel Reposado
- Rested in charred new American white oak, it boasts a mix of sweet, nutty, and vanilla flavors with indescribable smoothness and a long finish.
- Dobel Añejo
- Aged in select new, roasted American white oak barrels. Vintages of the tequila from different phases of the aging process are then combined. Wood dominant profile, similar to a single malt whiskey with sweet, nutty and vanilla flavors. Agave and fruit notes add complexity and smoothness.
- Dobel Diamante
- World’s first crystal clear blend of extra-añejo, añejo, and reposado tequilas, renowned for its character and smoothness. A complex yet smooth mix of caramel, honey and maple with nutty yet citrus, prickly pear and vanilla flavors coming through as well.
- Dobel Humito
- Notably smoky and complex with forward notes of mesquite wood, fruity floral tones and cooked agave. A satisfying bouquet of sweet caramel, maple, honey, and layered with fresh cut mesquite wood.
- Dobel 50
- Aged in American and Eastern European oak barrels. Filtered to crystal clarity. Voluminous, rich taste fills the palate with a silky mouth-feel. Notes of fig, quince, date, pineapple and pumpkin. Hints of cinnamon, vanilla and clove emerge with each sip.
About Gran Centenario®
Established in 1857 by Lazaro Gallardo, Gran Centenario® is an award-winning, 100% blue agave tequila crafted in the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Gran Centenario® is renowned for using the proprietary Selección Suave process, which blends the richest and smoothest tequilas to yield a smooth, complex taste profile. The brand maintains centuries-old Mexican traditions & heritage. Mexico’s #1 tequila is available in Plata, Reposado, Añejo, and Leyenda (Extra Añejo) varieties. (40% ABV – 80 proof)
- Gran Centenario Plata
- Double-distilled and blended in oak for a subtle wood note and smooth taste that is unusual for a white tequila. Balanced flavor with fruit-forward notes of pear, lime, and citrus plus a hint of black pepper.
- Gran Centenario Reposado
- Rested in new oak casks. Then, the proprietary ‘Selección Suave’ process blends the richest and smoothest tequilas. Sweet flavor tones of cooked agave, light hints of oak, toasted almonds, vanilla and clove.
- Gran Centenario Añejo
- Aged in American new white oak casks. Then, the proprietary ‘Selección Suave’ process blends the richest and smoothest tequilas. Smooth flavor with a hint of sweetness and notes of cooked agave, toasted almonds, cloves, and vanilla.
- Gran Centenario Leyenda
- Rare 100% agave extra añejo tequila aged in new American oak barrels. Intensely aromatic with subtle and sweet flavor tones of wood, as well as nutshells, maple, eucalyptus, clove, and thyme.
About Creyente® Mezcal Joven
Creyente® Mezcal Joven comes from a rich tradition of artisanal mezcal to create a remarkable new alchemy, blending distinctive agaves, regions and traits that give birth to an extraordinary mezcal. It is crafted in Oaxaca, Mexico using traditional methods to unearth the curious smoky flavor and subtle fruity notes. (40% ABV – 80 proof)
- Creyente® Mezcal Joven
- Sweet, flavor reminiscent of cooked agave, pleasant smoky notes and hints of fruit, yielding a smooth mezcal with layers of complexity. Overarchingly rich, yet smooth finish with a smoky mesquite wood flavor.
The Perfect Serve
Best enjoyed in sips with sal de gusano and a fresh orange wedge over tonic, with a squeeze of lime, or added to any classic cocktail for a smoky twist.
About 400 Conejos® Mezcal Joven
The #1 selling mezcal in Mexico. 400 Conejos® is an artisanal mezcal made from 100% Espadín agave from the town of Tlacolula, Oaxaca, Mexico. Every morning, Don Tacho wakes up at 4 a.m. and walks through the fields to ensure that the best agaves are selected after being meticulously cultivated. The finished product is smoky yet very easy to drink, making it perfect to entice consumers into the ever-growing mezcal category (40% ABV – 80 proof).
- 400 Conejos® Mezcal Joven
- Soft flavor with hints of fresh wood that are subtly combined with sweet notes of cooked agave. A pleasant and smoky finish.
The Perfect Serve
Serve straight accompanied by sal de gusano (worm salt) with an orange wedge garnish/accompaniment.