1800 Finest MuleCopy
An autumn essential.
- 1.5 oz 1800 Añejo
- 0.25 oz Lime juice
- 0.5 oz Cranberry syrup
- 0.75 oz Pear nectar
- 3 whole Fresh ginger and cranberries
- 1 splash Ginger beer
- Muddle 2-3 discs of fresh ginger and 8-10 fresh cranberries in a Mule glass.
- Combine remaining ingredients in the glass and add crushed ice.
- Top with ginger beer and stir all components gently.
- Garnish with a few fresh cranberries and a torched rosemary stalk.
- Optional: sprinkle powdered sugar on top.