One For AllCopy
A sweet cocktail made with Mexico's #1 selling mezcal.
- 2 oz 400 Conejos® Espadín Joven
- 2 slices Cucumber
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 0.75 oz Simple Syrup
- Muddle 2 cucumber slices in a shaker.
- Add lime juice, simple syrup, and mezcal with ice.
- Shake and strain into an ice-filled rocks glass (with optional Tajín seasoning rim).
- Garnish with a cucumber slice and lemon verbana leaf.
This recipe is made with
400 Conejos® Espadín JovenMexico's #1 selling mezcal, 400 Conejos®, carries ancient Mesoamerican traditions in every bottle.