Pineapple Peppercorn MargaritaCopy
Piquant, with Cristalino, citrus, salt and pepper.
- 2 oz Cuervo® Tradicional® Cristalino Tequila
- .75 oz Fresh Lime juice
- .75 oz Fresh pineapple juice
- .75 oz Simple syrup
- coat glass rim Crushed pink peppercorns & salt
- 1 wedge Lime
- Combine crushed peppercorns and salt
- Rub outside edge of a rocks glass with a lime wedge and dip into peppercorn/salt mixture and set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake and strain into the prepared rocks glass over ice.
This recipe is made with
Cuervo Tradicional® CristalinoA secret blend of reposado, añejo, and extra-añejo tequilas filtered until crystal-clear, making the energy of a Cuervo night smoother than ever.