Your new favorite.
- 2 oz 1800® Blanco Tequila
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .75 oz Simple Syrup
- 4 total Whole Blackberries
- 6 total Mint Leaves
- 6 oz Seltzer
- Lightly muddle mint leaves and blackberries in a shaker or mason jar.
- Add lemon juice, simple syrup, tequila and ice, and shake for 10 seconds.
- Pour into a glass over ice and top with seltzer water.
- Garnish with fresh mint and a blackberry.
This recipe is made with
1800® BlancoClean and balanced flavor with hints of sweet prune & roasted pepper.