A traditional Paloma accentuated with citrus and jalapeños.
- 1.5 oz Mezcal Creyente®
- 2 slices Thin Slice of Jalapeño
- 2 oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- .5 oz Agave Syrup
- Muddle the jalapeño in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add mezcal, grapefruit juice, and agave syrup (or simple syrup).
- Shake and double-strain into a tall glass over fresh ice.
- Finish with club soda and garnish with a jalapeño ring or grapefruit wedge.
This recipe is made with
Creyente® JovenCreyente® Mezcal Joven comes from a rich tradition of artisanal mezcal to create a remarkable new alchemy.