Bushmills® Black Bush sets a new standard for the Old Fashioned.
- 2 oz Bushmills® Black Bush
- 0.25 oz Agave syrup
- 3 dashes Orange bitters
- 1 garnish Orang rind and dark cherry
- Pour ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Add a dash of orange bitters and a dash of agave.
- Stir until fully mixed.
- Strain into a rocks glass with large ice cubes.
- Garnish with orange rind and a cherry.
This recipe is made with
Bushmills® Black BushAn icon of Ireland. A high proportion of malted barley and aging in sherry casks creates exceptional complexity.