A celebration of bourbon, wine, and citrus.
- 1.5 oz Great Jones Four Grain Bourbon
- 1.5 oz Dessert wine (such as Pindar Riesling)
- 0.5 oz Fresh lemon juice, strained
- 1 garnish Large lemon peel
- Combine all ingredients over a large piece of ice in a mixing glass.
- Stir until well chilled.
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Express the lemon peel oils over the glass and then use as garnish.
This recipe is made with
Great Jones Four Grain BourbonGreat Jones Four Grain Bourbon is 90 Proof, 4 years old & crafted from Corn, Malted Barley, Rye, and Wheat, combining the sweetness of the corn, bready barley flavors, and spiciness of rye.