This deliciously cool cocktail brings the temperature down.
- 2 oz Bushmills® Prohibition Recipe
- 0.75 oz Simple Syrup
- 3 dashes Peychaud's Bitters
- Add mint leaves to a cocktail shaker and muddle until they are bruised.
- Add remaining ingredients and ice.
- Shake well.
- Pour into an iced mule mug with pearl ice.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
- Top with Peychau’s Bitters.
This recipe is made with
Bushmills® ProhibitionBushmills Prohibition Recipe Irish Whiskey, by order of the Shelby Company Limited.