Fresh Mint MojitoCopy
A minty mojito with premium aged tequila.
- 1.5 oz Gran Centenario® Añejo Tequila
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Agave Syrup
- 1.5 oz Soda Water
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- 7 leaves Mint Leaves
- Combine all ingredients except soda water and 3 mint leaves in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Do not muddle the mint or else it will become bitter.
- Shake and strain over fresh ice into a Collins glass.
- Top with soda water and garnish with remaining mint leaves.