Third Street SourCopy
A dark, rich blend of bourbon, herbs, red wine, and fruit flavors.
- 1.5 oz Great Jones Straight Bourbon
- 1 oz Pear Puree (such as Boiron)
- 0.5 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 dash Cardamom bitters
- 1 oz Dry red wine for float (such as a Long Island Cabernet Franc)
- 1 garnish Bourbon poached maraschino cherry
- Combine all ingredients except for the wine in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into an ice-filled fancy double rocks glass.
- Garnish with a bourbon-poached maraschino cherry.