A cool, crisp, sweet, refreshing tequila cocktail.
- 2 oz Gran Centenario® Cristalino
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz Fresh Cucumber Water
- 0.25 oz Simple Syrup
- 5 whole Sweet Green Grapes
- Muddle 5 grapes in a cocktail shaker.
- Add remaining ingredients and ice.
- Shake and strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with cucumber ribbon and one green grape.
This recipe is made with
Gran Centenario® CristalinoAn expertly crafted blend of our finest Añejo and Extra Añejo tequilas finished in Calvados casks and filtered in stages that include Mexican silver.