A sophisticated blend of Cristalino and sweet grapefruit flavors.
- 2 oz Gran Centenario® Cristalino
- 5 dashes Grapefruit Bitters
- 1 cube Sugar Cube
- Using a hand torch, take a fresh rosemary sprig and hold in fire until it begins smoking.
- Place smoking rosemary on plate and cover with rocks glass for 30 seconds.
- Combine sugar cube, one rosemary sprig, and bitters in a mixing glass and muddle.
- Add Cristalino and ice.
- Stir and strain into a rosemary-smoked rocks glass over one large rock.
- Garnish with smoking rosemary sprig and orange peel.
This recipe is made with
Gran Centenario® CristalinoAn expertly crafted blend of our finest Añejo and Extra Añejo tequilas finished in Calvados casks and filtered in stages that include Mexican silver.